Welcome to the Mrs. Mommy Mogul Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dreams really do come true

We are so very excited here at Mommy Mogul. My husband and I are getting ready for our first two day craft fair. It is called Santa's Market and it is at an airforce base. I started our company which is called Mommy Mogul because we needed to make a little extra money. It just took off and we have been making money ever since.
I have been very astonished to find out that people do not know what a mogul is! A mogul is actually a very successful business person. Since my first job is being a mommy to my 4 boys, we decided to call our business Mommy Mogul.

It has really been exciting to learn new things in the business and to create new things to sell.
Our first craft show was actually at a place called the Chicken Farm. We did so very well, that it really encouraged us to continue to make our business grow.
We have put in a countless amount of hours, money, and love into our business. We first started by making diaper cakes. Diaper cakes to baby wipe cases, to towel cakes, to candy cakes, to soaps and lotions, and so much more! We have been perfecting our soaps for quite some time now and we love them-apparently so do our loyal customers! Our family does not buy "regular" soap anymore. We only use Mommy Mogul soaps and lotions. Our skin can tell the difference too! We started our Etsy shop in May of 2008. I joined Etsy in February of 2008 and opened the shop in May. We have been creating beautiful things ever since.

I remember being so afraid to start a business, because I didn't know how to. Now we are growing our business, and one day I hope to not have to work at the job I am currently at. I hope that one day, I will be able to run my business full time.
Dreams are achieved one step at a time!
Dreams really do come true.

To see all of our wonderful gifts, check out our websites at: mommymogul.etsy.com and mrsmommymogul.com

2 comments:

Mama Z said...

You have beautiful things for sale! Good luck and congratulations on your business!

ButterflyGem said...

BEAUTIFUL very good job :) LOVE the blog huge hugs!
ALicia